Download Our OSHA
Download Our OSHA
Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Checklist
Regardless of size or sector, all employers face challenges protecting the safety and health of their employees. Compliance with OSHA’s numerous federal and state occupational safety and health standards and regulations can be a daunting task, especially in today’s heightened regulatory environment.
Epstein Becker Green’s OSHA attorneys are here to help. We have extensive, hands-on experience in all aspects of OSHA law at both the federal and state level, and can provide the full range of occupational safety and health law services to a diverse range of clients throughout the United States.
Because we are one of the nation’s preeminent labor and employment law firms, at the same time we provide counsel focused on specific safety and health matters, our clients can be confident that we will also identify and address any “big picture” implications of their OSHA issues.
Our Attorneys Know OSHA: Types of Matters That We Can Help With
- Accidents and Catastrophes
- Grain Engulfment Accidents
- Major Construction Accidents
- Manufacturing Accidents
- Chemical and Petroleum Refining Fires, Explosions, and Other Accidents
- Multi-Agency Investigations (OSHA, CSB, EPA, MSHA, ATF, NTSB, etc.)
- Process Safety Management Citations
- Employee/Union Complaints
- Wall–to–Wall Inspections
- Recordkeeping Violations
- General Duty Clause Violations
- Inspections Under OSHA’s Numerous National and Local Emphasis Programs
- Citations Issued Under OSHA’s Multiemployer Enforcement Policy
- Issues Related to OSHA’s Severe Violators Enforcement Policy
- Efforts to Achieve OSHA VPP Status
- Egregious and Substantial Enforcement Cases
- Citations Characterized as “Willful” or “Repeated”
- OSHA State Plan Inspections
- M&A Deal Due Diligence Issues Involving Safety and Health
- Representation of Employers and Industry Organizations in OSHA Rulemaking Proceedings
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., is a national law firm with a primary focus on health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in offices throughout the U.S. and supporting clients in the U.S. and abroad, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.